HIGH RISK NOTE
High-Risk orders are orders that are flagged by our merchant for the potential to be fraudulent. Unfortunately, we will no longer fulfill orders that are marked High Risk and cancel immediately.
If your order is flagged, we will cancel the order and notify you of the cancellation reasoning.
The only exceptions, in this case, is for those of you who may use a Buy Now, Pay Later option, which may sometimes flag your order.
If you have a military box or base address--in the event that you do, we will reach out for verification and allow 48-72 hours for a response.
Your order is flagged "Medium Risk" -- we will reach out and allow 24-48 hours before possibly cancelling depending on analysis on your order provided by our merchant.
We highly recommend that you ensure all your billing details match up with your credit card information to avoid this. Other causes of an order being flagged High-Risk but not limited to:
- Your IP address is 100+ miles from your billing or shipping address.
- Your CVC does not match your card.
- Your zip code does not match your credit card billing address.
- You may have a high number of chargebacks with the merchant using your credit card.
- Your IP address is in a different country than your billing/shipping address.
- Too many payment attempts on 1 order with various cards or different details.
The best course of action will be to resubmit your order and confirm your details are accurate. Please understand, that we do not mark orders, but we have automated safety precautions in place to protect both our end and cardholders.
The flagging is done solely by our merchant.